This beautiful video was taken by one of our guests, Olivia Valverde, in December 2012.
You are here: Home > Christmas at Tswalu
About Tswalu KalahariTswalu Kalahari is South Africa's largest private game reserve, covering an area of over 100,000 hectares. Owned by the Oppenheimer family, Tswalu takes conservation as its absolute priority; our vision is 'to restore the Kalahari to itself'.
Leave a Reply
- Abandoned baby giraffe rescued at Tswalu July 29, 2012
- Lioness steals video camera at Tswalu! May 25, 2011
- Southern pride cubs at play March 16, 2011
- The story of Piglet, the rescued baby aardvark April 13, 2012
- Road trip to Makutsi March 10, 2011
- The velvet raisin bush April 26, 2013
- Tswalu Kalahari Spa wins two World Luxury Spa Awards April 12, 2013
- Relais & Châteaux’s app for Android includes Tswalu Kalahari March 28, 2013
- Forbes article describes Tswalu as “one of a kind” March 25, 2013
- What to pack for your safari at Tswalu March 17, 2013
- Tswalu Kalahari: Thank you Karin. Hope you are following us on Face...
- Karin: What an amazing experience and well written. Hope...
- Tswalu Kalahari: Thank you so much Marc! Your support is really app...
- Marc Nuthall: Absolutely well deserved to all at Tswalu. We all ...
- Mike: You really are great people. Very nice story. An...
aardvark black rhino Cape Town cheetahs conservation Diamond Route field guides flights to Tswalu game drives game viewing giraffe gourmet travel Green Kalahari horseback safaris Justin Pillay Kalahari Kalahari truffles lapwings lion cubs lioness lions luxury travel Malori deck meerkat pups meerkats oryx pangolin Piglet private nature reserve rejuvenate rhinos Romantic hotels safari South Africa The Motse travel Tswalu Tswalu Foundation Tswalu Kalahari Tswalu Kalahari Private Game Reserve Tswalu Spa waterhole wildlife wildlife photography World Luxury Spa Awards
Follow @tswalu on Twitter