Tswalu head field guide Jolyon de Wilde captures the foraging behaviour of the meerkat
The Tswalu crèche is a project of the Tswalu Foundation
We are looking forward to a host of new developments at Tswalu
Gus van Dyk, Tswalu’s Conservation Director writes about Tswalu’s outreach programmes
The velvet raisin bush has many uses, as one of our young guests discovered!
Tswalu Spa wins two awards: Best Luxury Safari Spa, and Best Luxury Beauty Spa
Relais & Châteaux launches a free Android application on Google Play
Tswalu received some pretty impressive accolades from seasoned travel journalist Larry Olmsted in a Forbes.com article last week. The article was headed, “The Best Safari Lodge You’ve Never Heard Of,” and describes Tswalu as “one of a kind.” Olmsted writes: ”Most people headed to South Africa on vacation are thinking safari, and of all the many [...]
Some tips on what to pack for your holiday at Tswalu
Guiding student, Juanita Volker describes her Tswalu experience
- Abandoned baby giraffe rescued at Tswalu July 29, 2012
- Lioness steals video camera at Tswalu! May 25, 2011
- The story of Piglet, the rescued baby aardvark April 13, 2012
- Southern pride cubs at play March 16, 2011
- Road trip to Makutsi March 10, 2011
- Foraging behaviour of the meerkat June 3, 2013
- The crèche at Tswalu May 31, 2013
- New developments at Tswalu! May 30, 2013
- Tswalu’s outreach programmes May 30, 2013
- The velvet raisin bush April 26, 2013
- Tswalu Kalahari: Thank you Karin. Hope you are following us on Face...
- Karin: What an amazing experience and well written. Hope...
- Tswalu Kalahari: Thank you so much Marc! Your support is really app...
- Marc Nuthall: Absolutely well deserved to all at Tswalu. We all ...
- Mike: You really are great people. Very nice story. An...
Follow @tswalu on Twitter